Thursday 8 September 2016

"Diary of a thirtysomething guy... and gay... and blind" preview 3

‘You seem a little tense,’ said Marc. ‘If you want, I could help you to relax with a visit to the toilet.’

Marc is always ready. It is one of his virtues. And also one of its most unbearable defects. His everlasting lust (and his incredible body) is incompatible with any degree of fidelity and would become a continuous torture for anyone who is dating him. But, as former boyfriend and friend with benefits, he's not bad. However, I declined his offer at that time. As usual, what is known and easy always loses some of its interest, while the impossible tend to draw us beyond logic. I already had my impossible. In fact, I had two. One of them was Sergio, whose memories reach my mind every time I am single. The other was Miguel, one of my co-workers. He is smart, funny, smell wonderfully and my friend Luna told me that he meet my anatomic demands. And he is blind, like most of my employees. Working together makes him a little more accessible than Sergio, but only physically because our professional relation inhibit other types of relationships. It would be unethical. Besides, I don't even know if he's gay or straight. But neither the moral nor the uncertainty prevented that, every accidental touch with him gives me goosebumps. And the hair isn't the only thing that stands.

Anyway, there's nothing I can do about it. You can't always get what you want. And I have Marc to comfort me. At least, I have my sexual needs covered with someone I appreciate. It's much more than many people can say.

‘By the way,’ I said. ‘you haven't told me yet to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit.’

‘That's true. I was distracted by the possibility of having an exciting sexual encounter in the toilet with you. Or maybe, with one of your employees. From here I can see two that are not bad...’

‘Do not even think about it,’ I interrupted him. ‘This is my territory so keep your hands away from them.’

‘You are interested in one of your employees, don't you?’ he laughed.

‘Are you going to tell me why you came?’ I asked him, trying to shorten the visit. He was making his sexual insinuations too loud and where anyone could hear us.

‘You're always complaining. I came because...’

Before he could clear my doubts, Miguel approached.

‘Hello, Santi,’ the handshake he gave me made my stomach turn upside down. ‘I finished the market analysis. I've just mailed you the documents.’

‘Thank you,’ I answered with difficulty. Luckily he was blind and he couldn't see the huge smile that have appeared in my face.

‘So that's him, huh?’ Marc told me when we were in the privacy of my personal office, away from nosey ears.

‘I don't know what you are talking about,’ I replied.

‘Your smile didn't say the same,’ Marc added. ‘Neither that big bulge in your pants. By the way, my previous offer of help still stands. And we don't need to go to the toilet.’

‘Well...’

I close the office curtains and locked the door latch.


The book will be available on Amazon from 15 September 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment